That sky is amazing!!!
Wow! lovely photos you have. My orange is up too.Happy weekend.
Nice photos!Have a great week! Nita
Beautiful sky!!!! I didn't notice the wires until I read your comment. lolMine is up pownallchronicles.blogspot.com (sorry don't know how to link in a comment)
Nice shots... pwede mag-pose?
Lovely photos. And I never thought there is an orange dog...Have a great weekend.
the twilight is nice..the dog? really, really cute!tinkerbelle, kaw ba yan? :Dasan si paris? hehe..
Nice contrast - I love the sunset but your dog is so cute. Have a great weekend.
tee hee...love the one of your doggy. happy weekend.
love the one of your doggy. :)
wow, you're interested din pala sa photography! :) nice shots!ok lang yung electric lines, but you can erase them through photoshop di ba? anway, ok lang yun, maganda pa din. :)
love your photos!is that really the color of your dog? or camera effect lang? galing! :)
@snw, parang golden brown sya especially when he was little.. ngayon, brown na lang eh. hehehe!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
That sky is amazing!!!
Wow! lovely photos you have.
My orange is up too.
Happy weekend.
Nice photos!
Have a great week!
Nita
Beautiful sky!!!! I didn't notice the wires until I read your comment. lol
Mine is up pownallchronicles.blogspot.com (sorry don't know how to link in a comment)
Nice shots... pwede mag-pose?
Lovely photos. And I never thought there is an orange dog...
Have a great weekend.
the twilight is nice..
the dog? really, really cute!
tinkerbelle, kaw ba yan? :D
asan si paris? hehe..
Nice contrast - I love the sunset but your dog is so cute. Have a great weekend.
tee hee...love the one of your doggy.
happy weekend.
love the one of your doggy. :)
wow, you're interested din pala sa photography! :) nice shots!
ok lang yung electric lines, but you can erase them through photoshop di ba? anway, ok lang yun, maganda pa din. :)
love your photos!
is that really the color of your dog? or camera effect lang? galing! :)
@snw, parang golden brown sya especially when he was little.. ngayon, brown na lang eh. hehehe!
Post a Comment