I intended to post this to literally keep my eyes on the goal and hopefully, to inspire others.. hehehehe! M-U-S-T N-O-T keep my eyes off the goal =). 10 more lbs to go to reach my ideal weight. Btw, is the difference noticeable?
@Jen, it does feel good.. =) btw, you don't need to lose weight. you look good!!! =)
@Anne, thank you sis ah! Masyado naman ako flattered dun sa "ganda figure" comment. Photos can be deceiving. =P Btw, I do get a lot of encouragement from our GT thread. =)
7 comments:
yeah! galing ng after photo mo ah.. ^^ success!
thanks U.Pink.. konti pa. hehehe :)
congrats, i bet it feels good huh! :) which reminds me is my time to go lose some weight too haizzz..
Apple: good job talaga! galing mo sis. Ganda na nga figure :D
@Jen, it does feel good.. =) btw, you don't need to lose weight. you look good!!! =)
@Anne, thank you sis ah! Masyado naman ako flattered dun sa "ganda figure" comment. Photos can be deceiving. =P Btw, I do get a lot of encouragement from our GT thread. =)
galing!
wow galing! pwede na!
Post a Comment