Things have been happening pretty fast at the Big Blue. We just had our Lights Out Celebration last Friday. Of course, I shed tears seeing the last video showing up in the screen. Well, come to think of it, Friday was the day of the many lasts.. Did i make sense? =) Hmm.. it was the last group celebration I have attended for the company I worked for for 6+ years... last day I went home late from the office.. last night I saw our company logo brightly lit against the darkness of the night.. last time I was in the rec hall... so, many last times! =( I am positive though that it's not going to be the last time I will be seeing my friends from the Big Blue =) .
I admit though that I still feel sadness even though the closure announcement has been done almost 1 and a half years ago. That long?? Yah, we knew before then that we will be separated from Big Blue. It was really a blessing that we lasted this long. Again, we're still lucky =).
No comments:
Post a Comment