Thursday, August 27, 2009

could have been..

it really is happening?! haayyyy.. So many could have beens but then again, you can NEVER EVER bring back the time.. I just wish her good luck and congratulations!  I am truly very, very happy for her.

This month has been a depressing month for me. So many nostalgia.. I've been having sleepless nights over it. My heart desperately cries for the loss. I have to keep an open mind and heart. Look towards the future. Trust GOD above all things but please, don't blame me when I have those times that I feel very, very low. I will get over it. Just let this month pass by...




5 comments:

pgites said...

i am not pregnant.

Apple said...

hahaha!! not you my dear.. :) a friend is about to give birth..

also, august - my baby's supposed to be birth month so I am just feeling soooooo nostalgic at the moment.. :P

Unknown said...

just remember everything shall pass when you're attacked by "emo" moments. :) maybe today you're bitter but tomorrow you'll get better.

with regards to the video, i posted this one already a
few moons ago. :) i love MJ's version, very touching.

Apple said...

you're right sis.. pana-panahon lang talaga. :D

and i sooo agree with MJ's version.. i find it even better than the original. :P

Margie said...

I learned that it's ok to feel those emotions but we should learn to handle it. It's fine. It's not yet time. God is always good.Kaya shopping at jogging na lang muna tayo hehehe...