Monday, August 24, 2009

kung anu-ano na lang

I was in the midst of writing a management report out for a project when I bailed out =P ! Jeeeezzzz! I'm not saying that I'll not be finishing it; I will get back to it later today. It's one of those days that I feel utterly B-O-R-E-D! :P No amount of reading or writing or watching will kill this boredom.... I just feel....... bored! Haayyy.. =(

Thinking of those things I needed to do makes me lazy. Does that make sense? I have scrapbooks to finish, books and magazines to read, travels to blog (not to brag but to document), movies to watch, and so on and on and on.. =).

Bear with me friends, it's probably just one of those days. I'll get better tomorrow. Promise! =)

Oh btw, my whole week WFH (Work From Home) has already started this week. My good friend, Judith, have already started her Vacation Leaves until our last day of office on Oct 2. Sniff! =( No point now going to the office ALONE. It'll just make me sad to see empty cubicles around me =( .

2 comments:

Apple said...

i just finished my draft of the management report out!! wohoo!!! :)

Ron Gwaping said...

copy-paste lang naman yan eh...

sagabal sa pahinga talaga ang work...

tsk tsk tsk....