I just read a forwarded mail from hubby regarding the financial crisis impacting Dubai. In fact, my father even told me months ago that indeed, more and more engineers and professionals are losing their jobs coz of companies closing down. Mind you, these are just not ordinary local companies but even international companies are closing down affecting more globally diverse people. Probably, a bulk would be coming from Pinas since essentially, we comprise a big percentage of the middle east workforce. It's just sad that this is happening... Hubby even told me that he heard from the news that what has been happening are signs of 'Depression'. Well, am not familiar with THE Great Depression that happened eons ago. I think I better catch up on my history readings. =)
-------
I've seen the impact of the global financial crisis first-hand. I, myself, will be part of the 'unemployed' in a few months time. But, come to think of it, it's actually a blessing in disguise. I will get to focus on TTC (Trying To Conceive) sooner than I thought. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment