Thursday, February 19, 2009

numb...

we recently lost our baby... it was the most heart crushing thing that has ever happened to me ever since we lost our first baby too last 2007. both babies weren't able to even pass the first trimester... the first one was most likely a blighted ovum. why most likely? coz, when i had the ultrasound, they only saw remnants. I may have already passed the sac and other products of conception when I was passing blood clots the night before; so, my OB just diagnosed it as blighted ovum. Now, the 2nd one, just this Feb, our baby didn't have a heartbeat. I was really devastated when the sonographer told me, "Mrs, walang tibok ng puso". Imagine, i have my cellphone camera aimed at the monitor since my hubby specifically requested for me to capture a video or the least a photograph of our baby. You see, he is on overseas assignment. He had a month-long vacation just prior the holidays, so having that baby is short of a miracle. But then again, i lost the baby...

i can't THINK, i can't BREATH, i can't SLEEP... i just keep on thinking what have I done wrong to deserve this..

5 comments:

CC said...

Hi Apple, I'm very sorry to hear about your babies :-(.

Even though I don't know *why* this is happening, I'm sure that it's NOT because you're being punished for something, so please don't think that way.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Apple said...

hi ate cez,

I'm ok. I was just sooo sad when i posted this.. anyways, am getting better.. =)

Thanks for note. Appreciate it..

Anonymous said...

hi apple. i know you've moved on already somehow but i know for sure that God holds the blueprint of our lives. there are things we cant explain such as these but know that God's plans are always the best and that im sure He's not to punish you with something you may have done wrong. we can never explain but i hope you'll get the enlightenment and the joy. :) God bless!

Anonymous said...

thanks jacque! shall i call you ate? =)

Thanks for the assurance. In HIS perfect time, we'll have our baby too. =)

God bless!

pgites said...

i want to cry for you when i read this... i wish i was there with you. take heart lil sis!