1. I love reading... =) to-date, i have 2 magazine subscriptions, Reader's Digest and National Geographic. I have tons of books both at my parent's house and our house. Books ranges from children's books to Oprah's Book Club to NY Times' Bestseller books.
2. I can stay in front of the computer from morning 'till night.
3. I am extremely afraid of the open water. I do get panic attacks if I don't see the sea/ocean bottom.
4. I like collecting perfumes, soaps and body wash.
5. 3 things I collect when I travel: keychain, postcard, t-shirts
6. I love photography. =)
7. I am starting to build up my DVD collection of classic movies.
8. I am a big fan of wooden furniture products.
9. Websites i visit when I come online: time.com, cnn.com, femalenetwork.com, rdasia.com.ph, inquirer.net, nationalgeographic.com
10. I was on the honor (first/star) section from Grade 1 'till 4th year high school.
11. I studied in an all-female exclusive school from Kindergarten to High School. During College, I studied in a male-dominated engineering school.
12. I love dogs! =)
13. I am the only daughter in my family and my husband is the only son in his family. We're both the eldest among siblings. =)
14. I like watching Japanese Anime. I would rather watch it with English subtitles. Somehow, it loses originality when I watch an english-dubbed anime series.
15. I easily get bored. To kill boredom, I shop. =)
2. I can stay in front of the computer from morning 'till night.
3. I am extremely afraid of the open water. I do get panic attacks if I don't see the sea/ocean bottom.
4. I like collecting perfumes, soaps and body wash.
5. 3 things I collect when I travel: keychain, postcard, t-shirts
6. I love photography. =)
7. I am starting to build up my DVD collection of classic movies.
8. I am a big fan of wooden furniture products.
9. Websites i visit when I come online: time.com, cnn.com, femalenetwork.com, rdasia.com.ph, inquirer.net, nationalgeographic.com
10. I was on the honor (first/star) section from Grade 1 'till 4th year high school.
11. I studied in an all-female exclusive school from Kindergarten to High School. During College, I studied in a male-dominated engineering school.
12. I love dogs! =)
13. I am the only daughter in my family and my husband is the only son in his family. We're both the eldest among siblings. =)
14. I like watching Japanese Anime. I would rather watch it with English subtitles. Somehow, it loses originality when I watch an english-dubbed anime series.
15. I easily get bored. To kill boredom, I shop. =)
1 comment:
...and spend more time online huh :) i used to be afraid of the sea because I could not see what's at the bottom. So.. I learned diving! and now I am not afraid of the sea anymore, however black the water is :)
Post a Comment