Tuesday, July 28, 2009

fitness update..

after starting with my weight loss program last April (eherm.. with some rest in between... =) ), here's my current stat:

Starting Weight: 140 lbs
Current Weight: 120.6 lbs
***My doctor's target weight for me is 105lbs =( .
***140lbs was my weight for the past 2+ years...

Starting Body Fat %: 36% (Overweight)
Current Body Fat %: 30% (Average)
***Our next target is to decrease to 25% and on to, hopefully (am keeping my fingers crossed), 19% (Lean Category).

Starting BMI: 27.3 (Overweight)
Current BMI: 23.6 (Normal)

I plan to join in fun runs =) now that I have my old buddy, Marge, to join me. Currently, I enjoy doing cardio exercises so much that I can do a 6.8km/hr-jog for 20 straight mins (no walking in-between)!!! =) I know you guys are better than me BUT I consider this as my accomplishment! Before, my only cardio exercise was to walk in the mall while shopping and mind you, i tire easily =( .

I will be giving updates in the next few weeks. I wish we'll see the nos continuously go down by then =) .

1 comment:

Cathy said...

"Starting BMI: 27.3 (Overweight)
Current BMI: 23.6 (Normal)"

Greeeaat! Congratulations, wish the same thing would happen to me. And thanks for following my blog :)