i have been so busy lately after hubby left last May. Things started to pick up with the last project am handling prior my separation with the Big Blue which took up most of my time... err, aside from Resto City in Facebook and reading posts in GT. I spend most of my time in the gym too trying to lose the 4 pounds I gained when hubby was here. Slowly but surely, am getting back in shape. I'm losing inches but my weight still stays the same and this has been depressing me alot. =( Oh well! i guess I need to wait, besides, it's only been 2 mos since I started exercising, with 3 weeks rest in between. =)
_________________________________________
The rainy season is officially here. The weather has been gloomy for almost a week now. Expect to see growing cases of different kinds of diseases like the H1N1, etc. They spread like wildfire during the cold and rainy season. =(
_________________________________________
Now i'm busy with Artscow. Their 4x6 prints costs only $0.06 (Php 3.00) each which is by the way, 50% cheaper than local prints! I've been uploading tons of pictures since this morning. =)
_________________________________________
Have you ever felt you're at the crossroad of your professional career? Admittedly, I am and this got me confused and still is confusing me.. I pray that I chose the path that God lays down for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment