Friday, June 12, 2009

Radioimmunoassay Report

For the benefit of those reading this blog to get updates on my journey to conquer PCOS and/or in a similar situation as mine, I am posting my hormonal test results below. I've highlighted the abnormal test result I got for DHEAS RIA. As mentioned before, I am just waiting for hubby's karyotyping results before I go back for consultation. Definitely, I'll be posting here updates after that.

2 comments:

Jane Heiza said...

Hello Sis! I guess we are fighting a very similar battle. Upon looking at your lab tests, I realized that I haven't been ordered this. Is your OB an OB-ENDO? I would like to see one and I haven't had the chance to find any in my area.

I am amazed at your strength. I am positive that God has plans for everything. And He will give you what you desire in His time. Just hang in there!

Apple said...

hi sis! i was going to respond sana sa blog mo kaso i cannot see the comment box. Anyway, my OB is an OB-RE (OB-Reproductive Endocrinologist). Not sure if that is the same with OB-Endo. :) Based on research, i think they are the best OB specialized to address PCOS.

thanks sis. My family gives me to the strength to continue and supports me all the way. Now, am focusing on dieting and losing weight para I will be healthy. :)

Take care sis!

GOD BLESS! :)