It's Christmas.. everyone's favorite time of the year. I am dreading Christmas this year. I actually just want to sleep through it and hoping that when I wake up, it's already January... or March... or April. I have this really strong urge to skip Christmas parties.
Am I depressed? Maybe. Will I get over this? Not sure.. but I'm telling you, whatever it is, it's not going to be over soon.
Forgive me friends for being so depressing and sad with my blog posts. This blog is the only outlet I have for now to vent my feelings. So, bear with me.
3 comments:
awww.. but you really cannot skip Christmas dear.. madami ka 'atang inaanak...^^
i know sis. but I'm better now after talking to hubby..
Funny, am almost in my my 30's pero I only have less than 5 na inaanak. Hahaha!:P. Hindi uso yang tago tago sa Pasko. :D
hey wazup? cheer-up ok.. =)
Post a Comment