Sunday, October 4, 2009

back to regular programming...

I'm back!!! After sooo many days of no update, I'm back!   I have been busy with my last few days at Big Blue trying to close some things with a project I was handling.  Plus, to add, typhoons coming into the Philippines kept me, I mean 'us', busy with all the cleaning, etc.

Hopefully, you'll see more updates from me moving forward...  Watch out for it! =)

3 comments:

secret admirer said...

hay salamat, nagkaupdate na rin...
that means di ka na soon-to-be stay@home wife...
=p

ano ba ibig sabihin ng musing???

pgites said...

hope things are back to normal. when's ron back?

Apple said...

@secret admirer (aka my hubby),

oo nga no? i have to change my profile description na pala. :)

@Jen,
yep, now concentrating on being a housewife. Ron will be back on Nov for a 3-week vacation. =)