Ok, so i'm at the point wherein my weight wouldn't budge =( . From Feb to March, i lost 12 lbs with diet alone. For the record, I was 138lbs then before deciding to go on a diet. I then introduced exercising to my body after the 'go' signal from my OB early April. However, after almost 3 weeks, i noticed that my weight wouldn't budge. Well, it did see-sawed between 126lbs - 128lbs, but, that's it! It wouldn't go down lower than 126lbs =(. Although, a lot of people noticed that I did look thinner and leaner these days. It's probably just the effect of doing some weight lifting for leaner muscles which I really like by the way =). I read somewhere that if you do some weight lifting, you'll look thinner and taller because your muscles are leaner.
Well, after discussing this with my PT last night, we did conclude that my weight have gone on a plateau. She did gave me positive feedbacks though and offered to give me a body fat analysis again using a skin test caliper by the end of this month. I just hope it's good news before this month ends!
Anyway, I want to share my readings about this topic this morning. I hope you'll find the information useful =).
http://www.womenfitness.net/top10_breaking_training_plateaus.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment