Here are some quotable quotes I jotted down.
"I am the master of my emotions."
"You choose what you feel."
"Let go to move forward."
"A SMILE fights off negative feelings."
"I am bigger than my problems."
"Let GO and let GOD."
"Focus on the present."
"There's ALWAYS something to be thankful for."
"A thankful heart is a happy heart."
"Lilipas din yan."
"Nothing is negative."
"Everything happens for your own growth."
"Tears are gifts."
"In HIS time."
"You choose what you feel."
"Let go to move forward."
"A SMILE fights off negative feelings."
"I am bigger than my problems."
"Let GO and let GOD."
"Focus on the present."
"There's ALWAYS something to be thankful for."
"A thankful heart is a happy heart."
"Lilipas din yan."
"Nothing is negative."
"Everything happens for your own growth."
"Tears are gifts."
"In HIS time."
2 comments:
"You choose what you feel..." nice... at least I can follow on ur updates hehehe...new blog site again? what happened to the blog-city?
hey marge! i dunno. wala na ata.. =P i didn't checked on it na kase. :P
Post a Comment